With a bridging loan, you can get a short-term financing solution where immediate action is necessary. For instance, we can raise loans for working capital, legal transactions, repossession, auction and property purchases, plus many more. Bridging loans act as a short-term lending solution which may be secured by residential or commercial property, land and building plots.
Our consultants at Redrock strive to have a decision in principle to you same day, with funds in your account within 5 – 7 business days. You may use this kind of short-term loan for any intention and the lending periods can range between 1 day and 2 years.
We can offer bridging finances to both the employed and self-employed, including individuals with bad credit history associated with discharged bankrupts, IVA’s, arrears, defaults or CCJ’s. Funding can also be obtained for individuals where income is not provable.
Bridging loans are becoming an increasingly popular financing solution.
Bridging Loans – Our Criteria
– 1 to 24 months
– £25,000 – £10 million
– Monthly rates starting from 0.45%
– Non-status and full status
– Interest roll-up schemes
– Arrears, defaults, bankruptcy, CCJs – everything accepted
– Finances made available in 5 – 7 business days
– Arranging bridging loans for private individuals, partnerships, limited companies and sole traders
– Highest loan to values, offering the entire purchase price (in some cases) with extra security
– When you get the funds, we help arrange your exit from bridging finance through re-finance
Bridging Loans – Reasons for using them
– Working capital
– Fast flow of cash
– Stop repossessions
– Auction purchases
– Quick property-purchase completion
We can assist you even if you do not have any income proof or have defaults, CCJs or Bankruptcy.
Call Us on 01202 057979 or click here to email us an enquiry!
We will search and discover your best options customised specifically for you!
We will fill out your prelim application form!
We will get back to you once funds are arranged!
Rapid finance up-to £10 Million
Making deals happen since 2011